NCG CAM is a cutting edge Computer Aided Manufacturing system that originates out of the United Kingdom and is now available in South Africa!
NCG CAM HSM CAM software is an easy to use stand-alone CAM system that integrates with existing CAD and CAM systems.
NCG CAM boasts many innovative features. It is suitable for all types of forms, creating an optimised, smooth cutter motion ideal for 3D HSM machining, which will help to extend tool life, minimise wear on the machine tool and producing parts with an excellent surface finish.
NCG CAM has a very user-friendly interface, with a typical learning curve of just 1 day is required to machine a live job. It is perfect for the high-speed machining of moulds, dies, prototypes and precision surface machining.
- Very user friendly interface – making it suitable for even occasional users
- NCG CAM offers many advanced 3D machining routines, rest roughing & 3 + 2 capabilities for all toolpaths, a simultaneous 5-axis add-on module is available
- Fast and efficient roughing strategies, including core roughing and adaptive clearance
- Advanced drilling routines – includes automatic hole detection and / or user defined holes
- All machining routines are fully gouge protected for both the cutter and the tool holder
- Rest area option for finishing strategies to minimise any air cutting
- Available as both 32-bit & 64-bit versions (both are multi threaded)
- Stand alone CAM software that is compatible with ANY other CAD package
- Extremely easy to use with just 1 day’s training required to machine a live job
- Ideal for shop-floor programming
- Gouge protection for cutters and holders
- All post-processors are written in-house
- Powerful 3D machining
- Toolpaths optimised for HSM machining
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced wear on machine
- Extended tooling life
- Saves time and money!
NCG CAM’s latest release, Version 12, includes new features such as the ability to machine selected surfaces, the ability to generate ruled surfaces, thread milling, a tool size guide, core horizontal area passes, multi-axis stock models and a VERICUTTM tool list creator, as well as many enhancements.
A demonstration version of NCG CAM v12 is now available to download – http://www.ncgcam.co.za/request-a-demo.html.
The demonstration version of NCG CAM has unlimited usage and while there are restrictions to the machining output, it can also be used in its basic form as a FREE .iges viewer.
NCG CAM is truly setting the standard for advanced 3D CAM Software!
For more information visit www.ncgcam.co.za. Alternatively contact Nicole Geldenhuys on 083 607 8773 or email@example.com.